Jennifer Cho, MD
Dr. Cho is an experienced board certified physician who will take the time to provide comprehensive medical care for you. She is passionate about giving you the best care you deserve. She has trained in the top medical facilities in the country.
Dr. Cho has written numerous articles for peer-reviewed publications in laparoscopic surgery, robotics and Gynecologic Oncology and stays current on all the medical issues facing women today. She is a New Jersey resident and has three lovely young ladies at home, whom she takes care of as well.
- Englewood Hospital, Englewood, New Jersey
- Hackensack-Meridian University Medical Center, Hackensack, New Jersey
- Columbia University, Columbia College
- BA, summa cum laude (Biochemistry & Anthropology)
- Honors in Biological Sciences
- Cornell University Medical College
- Doctor of Medicine Degree
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency
- St-Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital, Columbia University
- Laparoscopy & Minimally Invasive Surgery Fellowship
Professional Work Experience
- Private Practice, New Jersey
- Private Practice, New York City
- University Hospital Group Practice, Long Island, New York
Membership & Societies
- American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Association of Gynecological Laparoscopists
- Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine
- Christian Medical & Dental Society
- Association of Korean-American Graduates
- Korean American Medical Association
Awards & Honors
- NJ Top Doctor Award
- NYC Top Doctor Award
- Chief Resident Excellence in Teaching Award
- Kurt Semm Award, First Prize, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- The Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons Resident Achievement Award
- The Ralph I. Poucher Prize in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cornell Univ. Medical College
- The Gustav Seeligmann Prize for Efficiency in Obstetrics, Cornell Univ. Medical College
- Vascular Surgery Fellowship Research Scholar Award, Harvard Medical School
- Phi Beta Kappa, New York Delta, Columbia University
- Dean’s Honor Roll, Columbia University, all semesters
- I. I. Rabi Science Scholar, Columbia University
- 2016 Cho J, Nezhat FR. Revised version of Chapter 65 Adnexal Mass: Evaluation and Treatment. Textbook of Gynaecological Oncology. Editors Ayhan, Gultekin, Dursun. Gunes Publishing. © 2016
- 12/2012 Nezhat FR, Denoble SM, Cho JE, Brown DN, Soto E, Chuang, L, Gretz H, Saharia P. Safety and efficacy of video laparoscopic surgical debulking of recurrent ovarian, fallopian tube, and primary peritoneal cancers. JSLS. 2012 Oct-Dec;16(4):511-518.
- 2012 Cho J, Nezhat FR. Chapter 65 Adnexal Mass: Evaluation and Treatment. Textbook of Gynaecological Oncology. Editors Ayhan, Gultekin, Dursun. Gunes Publishing . © 2012
- 12/2011 Nezhat C, Cho J, King LP, Hajhosseini B, Nezhat F. Laparoscopic management of adnexal masses. Obstet Gynecol Clinics of North America. 2011 Dec;38(4): 663-76.
- 06/2010 Nezhat FR, Denoble SM, Liu CS, Cho JE, Brown DN, Chuang L, Gretz H, Saharia The safety and efficacy of laparoscopic surgical staging and debulking of apparent advanced stage ovarian, fallopian tube, and primary peritoneal cancers. JSLS. 2010 Apr-Jun;14(2):155-68.
- 04/2010 Cho JE, Shamshirsaz A, Nezhat C, Nezhat CA, Nezhat F. New Technologies for Reproductive Medicine: Laparoscopy, Endoscopy, Robotic Surgery & Gynecology, A Review of the Literature. Minerva Ginecologica. 2010 Apr;62(2):137-67.
- 03/2010 Nezhat FR, Cho J, Chuang L. Response to "A case matched analysis of robotic radical hysterectomy with lymphadenectomy compared with laparoscopy and laparotomy." Gynecology Oncology. 2010 Mar;116(3):589-90.
- 12/2009 Cho J & Nezhat FR. Robotics and Gynecologic Oncology: Review of the literature. Journal of Minimally Invasive Surgery JMIG. 2009 Nov-Dec; 16(6):669-81.
- 09/2009 Cho JE, Liu C, Gossner G, Nezhat FR. Laparoscopy and Gynecologic Oncology. Clinical Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2009 Sep;52(3):313-26.
- 2009 Nezhat, FR, Pejovic, T, Cho, J. Chapter 37 Adnexal Mass: Evaluation and Treatment. Textbook of Gynaecological Oncology. Editors Ayhan, Gultekin, Dursun. Gunes Publishing, © 2009
- 06/2009 Nezhat C, Cho J, Morozov V, Yeung P. Preoperative periumbilical ultrasound-guided saline infusion (PUGSI) as a tool in predicting obliterating subumbilical adhesions in laparoscopy. Fertility & Sterility. 2009 Jun;91(6):2714-2719.
- 09/2009 Nezhat FR, Cho J, Liu C, Gretz H, Chuang L. Laparoscopic cyto-reduction for advanced primary and recurrent ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer. Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons JSLS 2009;13(2) Supplement, S84. (Abstract Publication, Presented at Society for Laparoscopic Surgeons SLS Meeting, September 2009)
- 09/2008 Cho J. Classic Abnormal Ultrasound. Physician License & Practice Today. Fall 2008.
- 11/2006 Cho J, Grumbine FC, Diaz-Montes TP. Inguinal node metastasis as the initial presentation of primary fallopian tube cancer. Gynecologic Oncology. 2006, Nov;103(2):759-762.
- 07/2006 McCreath WA, Eisenhauer EL, Abu-Rustum NR, Venkatraman ES, Caceres A, Bier R, Huh J, Cho J, Barakat RR, Chi DS. Identification of prognostic factors after positive second-look surgery in epithelial ovarian carcinoma. Gynecologic Oncology. 2006 July;102(1): 8-14.
- 2006 Cho, J. Chapter on Obstetrical Anesthesia. The Johns Hopkins Review of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Johns Hopkins Hospital Obstetrics & Gynecology Residents. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, © 2006.
- 2005 Perni S, Predanic M, Cho J, Baergan R. Placental Pathology and Pregnancy Outcomes in Donor and Non-donor Oocyte In Vitro Fertilization Pregnancies. Journal of Perinatology Medicine. 2005;33(1):27-32.
- 11/2004 Perni S, Predanic M, Cho J, Chasen S. The Association of Amniotic Fluid Index with Estimated Fetal Weight. Journal of Ultrasound Medicine. 2004, Nov;23(11):1449-1452.
106 Grand Avenue
Englewood, NJ 07631
Phone: (201) 608-0670
Fax: (201) 781-7821